RIMBLADES LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
This policy does not affect your statutory consumer rights:
- Rimblades Ltd does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse on any product sold by Rimblades Ltd such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product unless expressly permitted in writing by Rimblades Ltd.
- Rimblades Ltd will warrant all products against defective workmanship in manufacturing at the companies cost.
- Rimblades Ltd does not cover general wear and tear or Damage from Wheel Collision.
- Corrosion and/or deterioration caused by material fatigue defined as the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use will not be covered under warranty.
- Warranty is non transferable and applies to the original purchaser only
- Proof of purchase is required with all claims.
- Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part.
- Usage during competitions and on racetracks will greatly reduce the products useful life and is not covered under warranty.
- Costs incurred as a result of loss of use, as well as labour charges for part replacement or repairs are not covered.
- Rimblades Ltd will replace any stick on wheel rim protector sold under the any of it’s brands, that fails within the first 14 days (from date of purchase) due to incorrect fitting for a nominal cost of £9.99. This only applies to products bought from Rimblades Limited direct and not through any third party. Proof of purchase will be required and photographic evidence in support of claim.
Always use your product in strict compliance with the product’s instructions; failure to do so might damage the products, invalidate any given or implied warranty and may cause damage or an accident.